Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's been awhile

So I've been a flake and haven't blogged in awhile. I need to figure out how to add more things to this to make it more entertaining. Anyway, we're here in lovely Baton Rouge, LA for the Miss Teen USA Pageant. It's hot and humid but definitely not as bad as I'd expected. The show? Same old, same old. I'm more interested in what's going on at "Big Brother" which I'm missing today. Anywho, as usual, Carly went to bed late with us last night and wasn't interested in going to sleep. What a surprise. We crawled into bed and in an effort to calm her down and try to get to sleep, I said "I'm going to sleep" and rolled over. She immediately grabbed me and and said "No Mommy, wake up!". It was hilarious. Then Gregg did a high five-low five-fist with her. Then she did it with me, both hands. Then she picked up her Elmo doll and did it with him. It was classic. Okay, i guess you had to be there but it was really funny. Miss Carly has quite the sense of humor and LOVES to laugh and loves it when she makes us laugh, like she did last night. She was cracking up that she got us laughing so hard.

Okay, off to figure out how to spruce up the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home