Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Carly's black eye

Well, Miss Carly has her first black eye two days ago. She was sitting on her futon, the dogs starting to play and Tazzie turned around and ran into her, full tilt, and hit her in the right cheekbone. Carly handled it really well. A little bit of crying, Gregg put ice on it right away which she thought was fun, but she was fine. Of course, she woke up yesterday with a perfect semi-circle black and blue under her eye. Once I get the photos off my memory stick, I'll post one. She looks very cute.

I went to the 2nd Day To Create on Saturday with Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger. Another event sponsored by the Foxy's. Once again, it was FANTASTIC!! Carol and Tena are simply the nicest ladies in the world. Their creativity is nothing short of inspiring. The projects were fun, challenging and gave me lots of ideas to use in the future. In some ways, more usable techniques than CKU. I'm so proud to know them and I can't wait to meet up with them again. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to get to Phoenix, or certainly the next time they come to LA. It's just such an amazing day and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Now, if only I could find more time to scrap. With the next 6 weeks, between "Big Brother", the Telethon and then my little surgery, free time is at a premium. I suppose I need to squeeze some sleep in there too. Then again, sleep has always been overrated.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, August 21, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

She even looks cut with a shiner!!!

~Toni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home