Carly has a swing set!!
(sorry, not sure why the returns are all wonky)Well, after dropping a pretty penny, the swing set was installed yesterday. Carly's request was that it was green and she got her wish. She LOVES it. She already is comfortable on the swings, climbing up to the treehouse, sliding down and even walking up the side. We figure it's only a matter of time before she figures out how to use the rock wall and the monkey bars. She and Gail came by the telethon office today and I showed her the attached photo. She took one look at her "fing set" and said "I want to go home." So off they went so Carly can show off her swing set to Grandma.

Carly just completed another week of swim lessons and she did GREAT. She started jumping into the pool from the side and swam all the way across Conrad's pool. She did really well and already another leap of improvement after just a week. I'm really looking forward to next year when she'll do two weeks in May and one week in August. I'm sure there'll be a huge jump over that two weeks. She really enjoys the pool and can spend hours swimming with Gregg.


And Carly officially said the cutest thing two days ago. I drove into the driveway and she was playing with the basketball with Gregg. She was in her Princess nightgown, all Shirley Temple curls from swimming and just having a blast rolling the ball down the driveway. I said to her "Carly, how did you get to be so cute? Where did that come from?" Without missing a beat, she replied "From Tazzie." So there you have it. She learned all her cuteness from the dog.





1 Comments:
Cool swing set! I'm sure Carly luvs it! and wow look at that big backyard!
Joanne*
Post a Comment
<< Home