Commenting on the hamsters
The comments from my last post were all BB related thanks to some of my fellow groupies. So I feel I should say a little something.S - thanks for the confidence that I had *ANYTHING* to do with the success of this season. My main contribution is getting each of the live shows off the air on time. As some of my followers may know, that can be quite a challenge and with some people on the show (ok, one in particular who truly doesn't understand how to time a live TV show), it's been the biggest challenge of my three years on the show. 1 minute over, 1:45 under all within the same hour. But if you want to give me credit, I'll take it and giggle.
I'm also of the opinion that Dick should win if only to spite Daniele. Totally agreed that every time she started a sentence with "Honestly..." that was a sure sign that no truths would be following. And her constant "It sucks" is equally annoying. And when something doesn't go her way, she pouts way worse than my 4 year old.
The jury house interrogation was late last night, taped after the Showtime feeds (that's after midnight local time). So it was a late night for everyone. I go in to the office today and I'll hear how it went. From what I've read, the jury hates Daniele and it looks like Dick could be the winner. I'm ok with that. She won't be. I guess she's been nothing but a bitch to Dick since Thursday night since there's nothing he can do for her. While I don't have much sympathy for him, I do feel bad for her. She's treated him like dirt the entire summer and hopefully he's realizing that she just used him. I'm sorry that he's tried so hard for nothing 'cause she'll have nothing to do with him when this is over, especially is he wins.
One of the websites I read thinks that Dick could win 6-1 with only Jameka voting for Daniele. After the jury questions last night, they think that Dick might win unanimously. I'd love to see that. I'll see what I can suss out at the office today.





1 Comments:
Who did America vote for Eric to campaign for? I still hope it's Dick! Thanks for the inside info - you're the grooviest!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home