Saturday, October 29, 2005
Welcome to Pinky Swear Inc. Here's the latest and greatest events going on our little corner of cyberspace. Enjoy and come back often!
About Me

- Name: Juls
I'm a mom to 3 beautiful girls. I work in TV Production when I have to, I prefer to stay at home. In my spare time, I scrapbook, play the flute, am a crazy LA Kings fan, and I play on the computer when I should really be sleeping.
Blogging the Foxy's
- Toni
- Araxi
- Lisa
- Bucket
- Wendy
- Missy
- Amber
- Ginger
- Melissa
- Megan
- Yezenia
- Colleen
- Alex
- April
- Susy
- Crystle
- Alli
- Marla
- Irene
- Sonia
- Oh Crafty Sonia
- Sheri
- Suzanne-O'Scrappy Day
- Suzanne
- JoJo li>Alissa
- Jean
- Maria
- Tiffany
- Syb
- Heidi Swapp
- Donna Downey
- Tena Springer
- Carol Wingert
- Teresa Collins
- Layle Koncar
- Janna Wilson
- Ali Edwards
- Karen Burniston
- Scrapbook Oasis
- Scrapbook Safari
- Grey's Anatomy Writers
- Petey
- Peggy Archer


2 Comments:
Hey Juls...I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.... that is really sad. hope you are doing ok.
Oh Juls I'm just now reading your post. I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom has been a smoker since her early teens and I worry about her everyday. I hope your doing OK.
Post a Comment
<< Home