Monday, October 17, 2005

I have to wonder...

Will I ever get pregnant? In the last month, I've had 3 friends tell me that they're pregnant. While I'm truly thrilled for them, I wonder if it will happen for me. I'm the oldest person I know trying to conceive and I feel like I'm going to be the oldest Mom on the planet. No one my age is having kids. They've all been there, done that and are way done with the baby stuff. Maybe then, I'll get lucky and this kid will be a novelty for everyone. I'm about to start IVF treatments which scare me to no end. I'm afraid of having to do it multiple times. Financially and emotionally, that thought doesn't thrill me. I know I have one amazing, gorgeous, smart daughter who I love with all my heart but I always wanted more kids, preferably three. I'm figuring I'll be VERY lucky if I have two. So I wonder if it'll all work out. Crossing fingers...

2 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Juls I'll be thinking about you. I do hope it all goes well the first time around so you won't have to continue doing it. I'll ask the baby fairy to bring you some goodies. :-) baby goodies that is :-)

-bucket

 
At 9:40 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Hang in there Juls!! It'll happen!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home