Sunday, October 09, 2005

Post crop

Well, I'm really tired but I had THE BEST time this past weekend. Going down to Carlsbad with Lisa, Kari and Melissa to crop was fantastic. Kirsten is just the nicest person (Lisa, you're lucky to have such a great best friend) and her sister Heidi and her friend Allison are also great. I didn't sleep much but that was the point. My final total was 28 scrapbook LO's done, some double page, some single. I'm really happy with all of them but a few are a bit better than normal so I'm proud of those. I'll have to try and submit some and see how they do. There's still a lot more I wish I could've accomplished and I really wish I could've stayed for the day today instead of coming home for the hockey draft. But oh well, the draft was fun too. Now hopefully, I'll have drafted a decent team to make up for leaving a day early. We went to 3 LSS's and of course, I managed to spend some money. On some things I needed and probably some things I don't, but oh well. It was worth it to go to these stores. Off to unload the considerable amount of stuff from my car. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home