Remembering Wendy
One year (and one day) ago, Wendy passed away from BC. I was at the hospital when she passed along with many of her closest friends and family. I just can't believe it's been a year. I really miss her. I miss the late night IM chats. I miss her random calls saying "let's go to lunch". I miss going to Color Me Mine. I miss her at work. She was a great AD and always so much fun to work with. I still think about her nearly every day. I made sure that Carly said "love you Wendy" and looked up to heaven yesterday. She had no idea what she was doing but I did. Love you and miss you Wendell Hoopner!





1 Comments:
Oh I remember you talking about her. So sad, but I'm sure just thinking about her and knowing she is in a better place should make you feel better.
Post a Comment
<< Home