Friday, February 02, 2007

Super Bowl Weekend

Well, we're 48 hours away from the BIG game, if you like that sort of thing. I mean, I'm a big sports fan and the big championship games are always fun to watch. I will admit that I mostly couldn't care less about the NBA on any level, but hockey (duh), Super Bowl, World Series, Kentucky Derby, most major golf tourneys, I have a working knowledge of who's in and why. I'm a big fan of the Indy 500 for some strange reason. Just that one race. Don't ask, I don't know.

Anyway, G has been in Miami for over a week now working on the Super Bowl Halftime show. This year Prince is performing and having heard the medley, and some of what's going to happen, it's going to be fantastic. Cirque du Soliel will be doing this huge thing for the pre-game and God himself, Billy Joel, will be performing the National Anthem. So the game will be on in my house. Hopefully, C will let me watch some of it. I'm sure I'll be rewinding on the Tivo to see some of the commercials including the one where the guy is supposed to be proposing in the 4th quarter.

But here are a few photos of G at the Super Bowl. Had to share because they're pretty darn cool.







GO BEARS!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, February 05, 2007, Blogger Sunshine said...

Tell G he did a mighty fine job. Prince didn't even look super annoyed or anything that it was pouring buckets of rain, how wretched!!
The Bears didn't win, but G did mighty fine, I'm so proud!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home