Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You better watch!

Or what? Well, okay I won't do anything but hey, humor me. On Friday night on Bravo at 8PM (check local listing), the Museum of Moving Image Salute to Will Smith will premiere. Why do we care? BECAUSE G DIRECTED THE SHOW!! Yes, G's been lucky in the last few years to get some directing gigs and they've been segment directing or the overnight on the Telethon, that kind of stuff. This is the first show that he got called from the producers to direct. They thought of him! Awesome. I haven't seen it myself but I love Will Smith and G says it turned out nice. It's a salute show where celebrities /friends/family that he's worked with come out, tell an anecdote from their working experience and then we see clips from Will's films. If you've ever see the American Film Institute Lifetime Achivement Awards, it's very similar. But THIS one, G directed. It's a big deal. So set your Tivo's, curl up in front of your TV's and watch 90 minutes if you have the time. No quiz will be forthcoming but just had to do the shameless plug. Watch, darn it!!

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, January 11, 2007, Blogger Sunshine said...

I'm an award show junkie, and was already planning to watch. But now I REALLY won't miss it!
Go G!!!

 
At 3:00 PM, January 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, won't miss it...promise! That's tomorrow, right?

 
At 6:39 PM, January 11, 2007, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Totally cool, Julie! Will definitely DVR it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home