posted by Juls @ 10:17 PM
Is it a new tv program??I will have to check it out!!
Love it!!! Too too funny! How come they released their last name toward the end of the season? Have they ever done that before?
and I love Amber crying in the back! Funny funny all the way around.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome to Pinky Swear Inc. Here's the latest and greatest events going on our little corner of cyberspace. Enjoy and come back often!
I'm a mom to 3 beautiful girls. I work in TV Production when I have to, I prefer to stay at home. In my spare time, I scrapbook, play the flute, am a crazy LA Kings fan, and I play on the computer when I should really be sleeping.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Is it a new tv program??
I will have to check it out!!
Love it!!! Too too funny! How come they released their last name toward the end of the season? Have they ever done that before?
and I love Amber crying in the back! Funny funny all the way around.
Post a Comment
<< Home