Monday, September 26, 2005

It's hockey season!!

Well, after 18 months, we went to a Kings game last night. They played the Phoenix Coyotes in a preseason game. We left after the 2nd period since Carly had a bit of a cold. They were losing 4-2. I think our leaving brought the boys some luck because they scored 5 goals in the third period and won 7-4. Let's hope that spirit keeps up when the season starts next week. It was actually kind of nice to see a game again. There was a decent crowd which was pretty shocking. And lots of people wearing their Kings jerseys, including myself. As stupid as the lockout was, I think it was best for the NHL to just start back in the fall as usual. People's heads are okay with hockey in the fall. Of course, if the Kings continue to be inconsistent and stink, then the year off will have been for nothing. At this moment, all I can say is GO KINGS GO!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home