Friday, September 23, 2005

Post Surgery

Well, it all went as planned. The cyst was actually IN my ovary. Lovely. But it came out fine and they didn't have to remove the ovary, which was a possibility. My other ovary looked fine as did my uterus. I've got a bunch of pictures to prove it (or scrap it LOL). The whole procedure took just under 2 hours but with my recovery, we left the hospital at about 5PM. It's two days later, I'm still a little sore on the one incision on the bottom (at my hairline). The other three, I don't feel at all. I'm sure I'll have a little scarring but I don't wear a bikini too often these days so it won't matter much. I'm not exactly vain in that way so I've got bigger worries when I wear a two piece than a little scar. Anyway, I'm sure I'll feel fine by tomorrow. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks for the post-op checkup. Then we'll deal with the timeframe for the next step in the world of IVF. At the moment, we're looking at doing the procedure around Thanksgiving. Hopefully, it'll be a holiday season to celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home