Tuesday, November 15, 2005

And so it begins...

Tomorrow morning. My first shot of Lupron. Not looking forward to it. I got a big bag of drugs, syringes, alcohol wipes, disposal box, etc. All the lovely paraphernalia I'll need to HOPEFULLY get pregnant. I'm so emotionally torn about this process. I just hope it all works, that's all I can say. I spent a bloody fortune today at the pharmacy and that was AFTER whatever the insurance kicked in. Lovely. I don't think I've spent that much on SB supplies this year and I've bought A LOT. So cross your fingers, toes, pray to whatever baby/fertility/rabbit's foot good luck charms you've got that this all works. Not sure what I'll do if it doesn't. And I apologize in advance for any hormonal bitchiness that occurs in the next 3 weeks.

Complete change of subject but very funny. We were sitting at dinner tonight talking to Carly trying to decide if she needs a haircut or not. She looked at Daddy and said "Where's your hair, Daddy?" I guess you had to be there, but it was pretty funny. Kids say the darndest things after all.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, November 16, 2005, Blogger jeans said...

Hey Juls,

Good luck today! I'm sure I will hear the words "I'm pregnant!" very soon for you. Wishing for the best and a not so painful (those shots! Yuck!) journey.

Jean

 
At 10:14 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

keeping me fingers crossed for you girlie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home