Feeling sad
Today was the memorial service for Scoop. There must've been 400 people there and I knew pretty much all of them. It just goes to show just how loved Scoop was. He was always kind, always caring, always asked how you were (or my dad or Carly), always willing to help and ALWAYS with a smile on his face. Definitely a sad day. His parents are still alive too which makes it just doubly hard. God bless them in their 80's and his beautiful baby granddaughter who is 1 1/2. His absence will be felt on every show and the rest of the country will miss him too since he was the close up camera on nearly every show he worked on. We miss you Scoopy.Chapin was here this week (left this morning) and we did plenty of mall shopping. We had a great time, ate and drank a lot. I always like it when she visits and I always get a little homesick for her and Caz when she leaves. I hate that we're so far away. Thank goodness for email. Carly really enjoyed having her "Auntie Chappy" around too. They had a blast. Now, I just have to figure out how to make another trip to Sydney soon. It's been 4 years since we were last there. We're due for a trip.





1 Comments:
Oh Julie, I'm so sorry about your friend! Its seems like you only just told us yesterday about him!
I guess he will now at least be at peace, but I know It's still hard. Big hugs to you.
Megan
Post a Comment
<< Home