Lupron - Day 5
Well, I've been taking the shots for 5 days. So far, I'm not feeling anything other than a little more tired. I suppose that's actually a good thing. Not hormonal hell or if so, will anyone notice the difference? LOL. Seriously, I do feel fine except for the tiredness. I go to the doctor on Wednesday for a check up and we'll see from there. Hopefully, it won't get too much worse. The shots haven't been as hard as I thought. Thin needles and really not any worse than acupuncture so that's a plus. I just pray that the whole process takes. I can't imagine going through this again. The emotions, the timing, the expense. Ugh, filled the prescriptions which cost in the ballpark of what I've spent on scrapbooking supplies this year and it's not even the full lot. More to spend. I can't believe my insurance doesn't cover more.Gregg's off to NY for the Thanksgiving Day Parade. He'll be home Thursday afternoon. I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking and holiday projects done while he's gone. Of course, that all depends on if Miss Carly cooperates. I've got an ambitious list of projects I need to get done for everyone. I hope I can do it all.





1 Comments:
So sorry your not feeling so great! Lets just hope this Lupron works! How long do you have to take it for??
Post a Comment
<< Home