Friday, January 06, 2006

A Dozen Lists

Got this off of Toni’s blog. I love lists. Here goes one more…


A Dozen Lists!

Twelve Movies (in no particular order):

1. Cinema Paradiso
2. Gone With the Wind
3. Singin’ in the Rain
4. Star Wars
5. Finding Nemo
6. Grease
7. The Princess Bride
8. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
9. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (the original one)
10. The Sound of Music
11. West Side Story
12. Sleepless in Seattle

Eleven Good Bands/Artists (in no particular order)

1. Billy Joel
2. Garth Brooks
3. Dixie Chicks
4. Toby Keith
5. Matchbox 20
6. Genesis
7. JoDee Messina
8. Pat Benatar
9. Kelly Clarkson
10. Jimmy Buffett
11. James Taylor


Ten Things About Me

1. I’ve played the flute since I was 10 years old (I now have a piccolo, C flute, alto and bass)
2. I love (read obsessed with) Scrapbooking
3. I’ve been an LA Kings hockey fan since 1974
4. I love Broadway and movie musicals
5. I’ve been lucky enough to travel pretty much all over the world
6. I would live in Australia if I could
7. I broke my leg when I was 2 years old by tripping on a carpet
8. I think I’m the only person who didn’t like going to UCSB. (Great education but the rest I wasn’t thrilled with)
9. I was engaged once before (thank goodness I wised up)
10. I love getting massages and facials (although it’s been too long for both)

Nine Good Friends (in no particular order)

1. Marla
2. Caz
3. Chapin
4. Lisa
5. Kari
6. Paula
7. Debbie
8. Irene
9. Robin

Eight Favorite Foods/Drinks

1. Sushi
2. Pizza
3. Chocolate (most kinds especially Guylain, Violet Crumbles and Hershey Kisses)
4. Egg Nog Lattes
5. Gelato at Oliva
6. Bloody Mary
7. Ice cold beer
8. Spinach dip

Seven Things I Wear Daily

1. Bra & underwear
2. Earrings
3. Watch
4. Makeup
5. Shoes
6. Wedding Ring
7. Perfume

Six Things I Hate

1. People who smoke (can I put that in all 6 spots??)
2. Bad drivers (I live in the wrong city, I know)
3. People who can’t spell
4. Tuna Fish (as in the can)
5. Stupid Producers who can’t make a decision
6. People who think they're always right

Five Things I Do Daily

1. Kiss my DH and DD
2. Kiss my dogs
3. Talk to my Mom
4. Check my email
5. Read the Foxy MB (often more than once a day)

Four Shows I Watch

1. Survivor
2. The Amazing Race
3. ER
4. McLeod’s Daughters


Three Places I've Lived

1. New York City
2. Santa Barbara, CA
3. Burbank, CA


Two Things I Want

1. To have a little bit of work coming up (and hopefully get some opportunities to be a Booth AD)
2. To be pregnant and have another kid


One Person I Want to See Right Now

1. Caz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home