Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 in Review

Got this from Foxy April. Had to give this a go.

2005 In Review

JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: No, because I know I don’t follow through with them
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: We were sleeping. We had to get up at 3AM to work the Rose Parade
3. Did it snow where you live?: No, thank goodness.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: Yup, in high school in 1981 and 1982.

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine?: DH, of course. Carly, Tazzie & Keely too.
2. What did your valentine get you?: Besides cards and lots of love, I don’t remember.
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Absolutely and I remember putting them in every person’s little bag.


MARCH
1. Are you Irish? Nope.
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: I think I did.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: My Aussie friends were in town so I’m sure we went shopping.

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?: Love it!
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: I don’t think so.
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: I don’t celebrate Easter but I’m sure I ate some chocolate. (Ma Nishtanah)

MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: I like Lillies. They smell wonderful
2. Do you like the spring? Yes, because it’s getting warmer.
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": May Flowers (had to look it up on askjeeves.com
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: light pastels like green and yellow

JUNE
1.What year did you graduate from school?: high school 1982 college 1986 (I’m old)
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: Nope.

JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of july? Went to the Hollywood Bowl to celebrate Disneyland’s 50th, saw all the characters and the best fireworks in town.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: No such luck this month either.

AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: I worked like crazy in August on Big Brother 6, Miss Teen USA Pageant and the MDA Jerry Lewis Telethon. I don’t think I had 3 days off.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: Seeing “Wicked” and working on “Big Brother”.
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: A little bit. Carly took swim lessons and LOVED going in the pool.
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: No not at all.

SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: Carly started Transition for pre-school, does that count?
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: I remember Mrs. Robinson, my 11th grade history teacher, really inspiring my love for US History. And Mr. Lish, my orchestra teacher. When you see a teacher every day for 3 years, you get to know each other.
3. Did you like fall better than summer?: I’m a warm summer weather kind of gal.

OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?: I don’t think I had a favorite. I remember being a gypsy and a hockey player. I’m sure there was more.
2. What's your favorite candy?: I’m really into Reeses this yeawr.
3. What did you dress up like this year? As a Mom watching her daughter go trick or treating for the first time. It was awesome.

NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? My parents. Just them and my family. And still plenty of leftovers cooking for only 5.
2. Do you like stuffing?: Yummy stuff.
3. What are you thankful for?: A great family, everyone’s healthy, two wacky dogs, good friends and lots of scrapbook supplies

DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Nope, Hanukkah.
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: Yup.
3. What do you want this year for Christmas?: That’s a tough one. We didn’t exchange pressies because there’s nothing that we need.
4. What's the best present you ever got for christmas?: I’m sure I’ve gotten some awesome gifts. Being on our honeymoon in Australia in 2001 was a great day.
5. Do you like cold weather?: ONLY when I’m skiing because I’m mentally prepared for it. Otherwise, I hate being cold.
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: Around a 7. Had an amazing year with Carly. She’s just an incredible, funny, fun kid. A few friends passed away which is simply inexplicable. It all ended a bit tough with wanting to be pregnant and all that we’ve gone through with that. Overall, it was a pretty good year. I hope 2006 is even better.

How was your year??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home