Hanukkah Day 6
Day 6 of Hanukkah was another good day for everyone. Carly got a package of sidewalk chalk from Alan and Marie. (Remember, 8 days, 8 presents but they've done really well and they're all cute little presents which is wonderful). From us, Carly got her very first Barbie and some clothes. She's got a lot of toys this week so it's overwhelming but she already loves her Barbie.
From Auntie Deb, she got a "My Very First LeapPad". Considering we have the younger LeapPad that she has no patience for, she's already into this one. She was playing and correctly guessing her letters and numbers. Carly really likes this one so I'll go to Target tomorrow and buy her some more stories (Dora, Princess, Wiggles, etc.) that go with this one.

Uncle Gary and Christine spoiled ALL of us rotten. We actually feel bad because we didn't really do anything for them. Well, we got something for Gary but not Christine. We're quite embarrassed and will have to make it up to them. Carly got a Clifford backpack, a Dora Uno game, Disney Princess Magic book (her 3rd copy) and a box of Princess stickers. They did really well. I got (yes I got a Hanukkah present) a $30 GC from Bath and Body Works and a really nice set of smelly soaps. Gregg got a cool agenda notebook from the Triple AAA baseball All-Star game in Sacramento, a book on the 2005 World Series winning Chicago White Sox and a golf jacket. Here's a photo of me and my soaps. Photo taken by Carly, finger in the frame and all.

Other than Hanukkah, I went scrapping today with Melissa. I'm working on a mini-album and got about 20 pages done. I'm really happy about that. Another few hours and it'll be done. Woo-Hoo!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home