It's time to build the Ark!
OMG! I can't ever remember rain coming down this hard. It's like a wall of water, all at angles. And it's unbelievably windy too. Holy Cow! All I can say is I'm glad I'm not working on the Rose Parade this year. Yes, I'd be safe and dry in a truck but it's unbelievable to have to be outside for any reason right now. (Of course, I need to go to Target later) In fact, our little Havarah get together was postponed because of the weather. Where would all those kids go? So now, what am I going to do with 48 mini-cheesecakes?I think it's time to officially put down my list of goals for this year. I don't think it'll be 10 but let's see what I come up with.
1 - I need to lose at least 10 pounds. We'll start that tomorrow and see how we do. Then, if I'm lucky, I can lose a few more. I'm not good at exercising so I won't even go there.
2 - I signed up for this awesome online class with Donna Downey (who I'm taking a class from at Scrapbook Oasis next weekend. Woo-Hoo!) I'm determined to keep up with the weekly projects. I'm going to do the first week's today. I'm so excited. Which leads to #3...
3 - Scrap more. I need to start motivating to scrap more at home. Even 20 minutes a day would make a difference. I'll get a lot more done and maybe even catch up a little bit on the backlog. The 20 minutes includes cleaning up my perpetually clutter scrap table. Okay, Ginger's swaps don't help that cause much but that's okay.
4 - Keep saving money for that digital SLR I seem to be drooling for this year. I'm trying to purge and sell stuff on ebay and Amazon.com so hopefully that'll add to the fund and maybe in a few months I can treat myself.
5 - Get some work. I haven't worked since September because of all my medical issues but no one has been calling me either. I need to earn some money around here.
6 - Be better at my email correspondance. For all the time I sit on my butt on this computer, I should write one email a day to those folks who are on my list. They include friends from high school, camp, school, etc. I've got to do better in keeping in touch.
7 - Try not to be so hard on myself, but that'll be the toughest one. I always get frustrated with myself and feel stupid when I lose something, something goes wrong, we're running late, etc.. In fact, I must've said it out loud because Carly said "Mommy's stupid" last night when we were goofing around. I've got to watch what I say when I get in those moods. And hopefully, not be in those moods so often.
That might be it for the moment. Of course, I need to tell those that I love that I love them more often but hopefully, they all know how I feel about them. I try to tell them and show them as often as possible. I'll try to think of a few more to get to 10. Or maybe I should stick with 7 and see how I do.





3 Comments:
I'd like some leftover cheesecake tarts! Mmmmm.
Good luck sweetie!!!! I know you can do whatever you put your mind to!!!! Miss you! Hugs, Syb
go go go sweetie!!!!! you can do it!
Post a Comment
<< Home