Thursday, October 26, 2006

Slight update

I realized on my endless drive to flute tonight that if there was a 1 next to my name combination, then that means there's one other Julie G. in the US. I googled again and I was right. There's a photographer in upstate New York with the same name. I figure one day I should hire her to take family photos if only so she and I can take a picture together but it would be a tough commute.

In the meantime, I'll stick with the wonderful photos that Araxi took last weekend of Carly. I've only seen a few and, if she'll let me, I'll post a few when she finishes organizing them. The teaser she's given me, well, they're amazing. Then again, I think Araxi is an amazing photographer. Check her blog and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, we had Araxi over so she could update some pictures of Carly plus we needed an update on the family photo. It's been a year. Can't wait to see them all. I love this girl's photographic style. You rock Araxi!!

But I digress. I may not be the only Julie G. in the US, but I'm the one you know which is why you're stalking my blog! hee hee!

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Sunshine said...

I still think you're an original Juls!

 
At 10:17 AM, October 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww Im so flatterd! It was so much fun Carly is so sweet and such a ham! They are your pictures so you can post print or do whatever you would like with them :)

 
At 2:34 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

I am apparently the only one of me. Of course, if I went with my maiden name, there'd be TONS! After all, the girl across the street growing up had the same name! I might have to post this website as well! hee hee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home