Friday, October 20, 2006

Is this the cutest thing ever?

Or should that read, is Ever the cutest thing ever? Next to my kid, I have to say yes. Today, Carly, Gregg and I met Alli and Ever at Underwood Farms to go to the pumpkin patch. I haven't had 2 seconds to look at all the photos I took. That'll happen over the weekend and I'll post pics of MY cute kid and the pumpkins. But my sister emailed me this one of me and Ever. She's now 11 weeks old. I'm going to a moonlighter tomorrow night so we know I'll be scrapping that one! Cutie girl!


You can click on the link to Alli's blog on the right for more pictures. There are some really cute ones especially the one with Carly and Ever in the wagon of pumpkins.

4 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Missy said...

ooohhh that picture is so cute. I just checked out Alli's blog as well and have to say that I LOVE that picture with your heads in wood frame thingy. Very cute. You got some great scrapping material for sure.

 
At 8:56 AM, October 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww....just too cute! I loved all the pics at Alli's blog too! Great for scrapping! :)

 
At 12:21 AM, October 23, 2006, Blogger yezenia said...

That is a great shot, what a happy baby!

 
At 9:47 AM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Sunshine said...

How adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home