I've been tagged
Colleen has officially tagged me. Name 7 of my favorite songs. That's a tough one for me since I listen to ALL different kinds of music so it's hard to just narrow down to just 7 but I'll certainly try.1 - "What I Like About You" by The Romantics. Classic 80's tune that always makes me happy.
2 - "The Way You Love Me" by Faith Hill. "Our" song.
3 - "Popular" from "Wicked". I can still listen to that Original Cast Recording after 1+ years and it's Carly's favorite song.
4 - "The River" by Garth Brooks. I don't consider myself a spiritual person but that's a song that can change your life.
5 - "Goodbye Earl" by the Dixie Chicks. Just love that song. Makes me laugh.
6 - "Stays in Mexico" by Toby Keith. Another song I just love. It's currently my phone ringer.
7 - "I Go To Extremes" by Billy Joel. Okay, this was the hardest one. Anyone who knows me knows that I consider Billy Joel God so to pick *one* song of his is nearly impossible since he's got so many. But I've always really liked this one. Of course, tied for close seconds on the "Billy Joel is God" list is "Piano Man", "Angry Young Man" (hmm, opening and closing songs of all his concerts) "Shameless" and "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant". Oh I could go on and on with this sub-category.
So there's the 7 that came to mind first. I guess I now tag Maria, Jean, Alli and Irene. I can't think of too many others that stalk my blog regularly that haven't already been tagged by Colleen.





3 Comments:
Yeah, I liked all your choices! I'll work on my list later on today (this will give me a chance to update) and I'll let you know when I do so you can check it out...I've been a bit away from "blogland" lately, between getting rid of a flu and with just too much work, I haven't had a chance to even update my entries, blah!
Glad you played Juls - and fun to read 'em. I'm a big fan of Billy Joel too...prob. Piano Man would be my pick. xo
Jeepers, I was reading your list and I got to song #6 and I started to shake cause there were no Billy Joel songs! I was worried for you! But then, there they were...
as for me, WOW, I'll have to take a few days to think about that one...
Post a Comment
<< Home