Thursday, October 12, 2006

Setting the record straight

After reading some comments about my Phoenix fun weekend, I want to reiterate something that Lisa posted in my comment area. Someone from our Phoenix shopping trip commented that they didn't receive a proper thank you. Unless they weren't delivered to the proper people, me, Lisa, Paula, Bucket and Melissa spent Friday night looking over our purchases AND made personal thank you notes to Norma, Maria and Odette. We thanked each of them for all that they did for us in terms of organizing the route in which we saw all the stores, they organized make and takes at 4 of them and made each of us little goodie boxes and an accordian memory album. We thanked EACH of them in an individual handmade thank you note. So I apologize if anyone is bent out of shape. We did truly appreciate all that you did for us thus we wanted to take the moment to thank you personally. We had a great day and honestly, I thought you received your thank you note which should have covered the personal thank you for all the effort that was put in to make our day terrific. So, for the record, THANK YOU AGAIN for a terrific day.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Wow, julie, I wish my blog had such drama and intrigue in the comments section. Wonder if the "I didn't get thanked" person looked again? Funny!

 
At 1:02 PM, October 24, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow Juls I'm sorry someone posted that on your blog. That is just not right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home