See ya!
I'm off to Phoenix tomorrow night for a few days of scrapping and playing with my girlfriends. About 17 of us are going for a full day with Candice Cook form Junkitz. Yes, I'm a total Junkitz Junkie. My 3rd class in 4 months (CKU, Janna Wilson and now Candice) Love the product, love the projects, love the girls. That's Saturday. Friday, we're GOING SHOPPING. Yes, 2nd only to Provo, UT, Phoenix and the outlying areas are the scrapbook mecca of the world. And we're starting with a tour of the Bazzill warehouse led by Mr. Bazzill himself. I'm so freaking excited.I've spent a lot of the past week cleaning up my scrap area. With undying thanks to Lisa and Kari, I never would've done half as much or be half as organized without their help. I'm fairly organized at this point (still a little bit to do) but my storage is still an issue. I've got my considerable amount of scrap crap contained in all sorts of plastic bins, containers and boxes but where to put them is the question. I have to think about that. I need to keep them in some form of control so that when I go to a crop, I can easily just pull the bins and actually *use* the stuff that I have. That's been my problem. Not only do I have WAY too much stuff, I don't know what I have, much less have it accessible for use. Hopefully, Lisa and Kari have kicked my butt into gear so I can use the stash. That being said, I'm actually hoping NOT to go hogwild on the shopping in Phoenix. Where will I put it??
On another note, hockey season started tonight. I know, party of one who really cares but it's important to me. Hey, I know Araxi will care. I did my fantasy hockey draft on Saturday and for the first time, I think the Hockey Sluts might actually be competative this year. For the first time, I feel like I have a balanced team. There's always something that I'm lacking and then I'm screwed early on. This year, I've got a ton of assist guys, Jaromir Jagr leading my goalscorers, Pronger, Rafalski and Vishnovsky on Defense and two definitely #1 goalies in Brodeur and Roloson. Again, I know I'm the only one who knows what this means, but it does mean something to me. Besides, if I document my optimism at the start of the season, let's see where we end up in April at the end of the season. I've been doing Fantasy Hockey for 13 years and I think the best I've ever finished is 4th. Maybe it'll be a lucky 13 year for me. Since it won't be a great year for the Kings, we have to be able to root for the Sluts.
Carly has been a big, whingy PITA. Is this normal for 3 1/2 years old? Please tell me it is because it's killing me and Gregg. I can deal with the "no" and being difficult (well not really but at least I get it) but when you add a large bottle of whine to it, it's brutal. I hope this is a phase that we outgrow *very* quickly.
Wow, the dogs have managed to not run away for a whole 24 hours. Tazzie the wonder dog, who seriously hurt her paw on the first walkabout, has actually been behaving. It's Keely, the dopey one, that found this tiny hole to crawl under to get into the other neighbor's yard. Keely is about 70 pounds of loving lap dog so how she got through that small hole is baffling. That's probably how they got out initially since those neighbors don't have dogs, their fence to Hidden Hills is certainly not escapr proof. Luckily, they're behaving when we leave them in the house and not protesting too much. It's gonna take some time before we trust the wackos to hang out outside unattended.
Okay, off to actually pack. Woo-Hoo! Have a great weekend everyone. Go Kings go! (gotta get that in, with feeling, just once)





1 Comments:
Yes!! It is normal behavior for 3.5 year olds!! Emily is the same way(she is 2 days older that Carly).. add that to the fact that I am super tired and that Emily doesn't take naps anymore...
Post a Comment
<< Home