Sunday, February 25, 2007

A couple more

T-Minus 2 hours and 54 minutes to air. About 45 minutes 'til is all hits the fan. Here are a few more shots from last night walking on the Red Carpet the night before the big show.


Here's a shot of the red carpet looking up towards the stairs leading to the entrance to the Kodak.


Me and Robin, the Booth AD, posing.

Me, Tom and Marty. I couldn't have gotten through this show without them and their support. Love you guys!



And one more of my AWESOME EVS co-AD's. What an amazing job they've done! You girls rock AND roll!

4 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, February 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your name in the credits Juls!! YEA!! Loved the show. You did great!

Lisa A.

 
At 1:01 AM, February 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie,

It looked nice! Hope it didn't stress you out to much.

-Lyman

 
At 10:14 AM, February 26, 2007, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

It scares me that you were blogging on show day. Okay, I was sitting there reading a magazine, but still...

 
At 2:57 PM, February 26, 2007, Blogger jeans said...

I live vicariously through you Jules! Thanks for sharing those photos. Oh, to stand by the gold men! Hope it all went well backstage. :)

jean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home