Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Not sick kid

C finally was back in school on Monday. She did go to the two birthday parties but did manage to crash nap both days. She certainly wasn't 100% but mostly there. Her schedule is a little bit off in the sleep department but then again, what else is new?

I spent last weekend doing some scrapping. I got about 15 pages done. Pretty good but not as much as I would've liked to accomplished. Still it was nice to have some quality scrapping time. I'm hoping to have some more time in another week or so. I'm off to the Scrapbook Expo on Friday and I'm excited for that. I suppose I should get my stuff organized tonight while I'm actually home.

I'm already working on the Oscars Pre-Show. I'm already up to my eyeballs in trying to figure things out. I put together a 4 page email on my first attempt at a game plan for recording the red carpet stuff. bla bla bla. It's getting to be pretty technical, even for me, so I wouldn't want to bore anyone with the details. It's a fun challenge and next week should be pretty insane. And next Sunday will be the most intense 90 minutes leading up to 30 minutes on the air. You know, I've always maintained that anti-perspirant companies should contact AD's who do live TV. I've never managed to get a show off the air without a little sweat. Part of the job I guess. I'll post more Oscars tidbits as they come up.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Like everyday, I hope it's filled with love and chocolate.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Love and chocolate - life is perfect with those two things in hand. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

 
At 11:52 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Sunshine said...

I live vicariously thru you... can't wait to hear the deets!

 
At 1:36 AM, February 16, 2007, Blogger Megan R said...

ok your doing the oscars??? That is so freakin cool!!!! You definately have to share the experience!!! I am so going to go star spotting when I come over. Its high time I got to see a few celebs! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home