Nothing much going on
I'm a bad blogger. I wish I were better, had more things to say so I could post nearly daily like Wendy or Sonia, but I'm just not that good. I've got nothing fun or interesting to say.I'm working this week on Big Brother, of course. It's gotten good early this season. The moron Jen has stirred up the house and she's such a loose cannon that who knows what she'll do or say at any given moment. Tomorrow is the first live vote eviction and hopefully Joe will be the one heading home. It's all just a place holder in anticipation of Jen's demise next week. I'm also working on the Celebrity Roast honoring Flavor Flav for Comedy Central which tapes on Sunday. So far, I've done nothing. I did more stuff for BB at the Roast office today than I did for that show. But it'll get busy on Friday. It's going to take raunchy to a whole new level. I watched last year's show roasting William Shatner and it was really over the top. I can only imagine what will be said for Flav. BTW, he's not a tall man.
Since I'm leading a semi-boring life, here are some of the LO's I completed when I was in Carlsbad 10 days ago. I'm happy with how they came out.


This is the second LO I've done with this photo. Thanks to Araxi. Didn't even remember using it the first time. LOL. Still, I love how this one came out too.

I love this photo of G. It was nice to scrap DH and I used my Scrapologie kit.


This LO made me cry, and not in a good way. I was so upset that the ink on the stamp smeared. I tried to come up with another way to fix it but I couldn't get it to look right. So I left it alone. I still love it and I love that this paper is perfect for the photo.
Passover Seder from 2006 at school.
I've been wanting to scrap these photos from the BB7 wrap party. Finally got the inspiration to make it work. I like how it came out. My token BB LO for the year. Got to figure out photos for my BB8 LO. There's still time for this year.


I'm really happy how this one came out too. It's simple but it worked. This is from an article in the LA Times before Superbowl XL (2006) on Don Mischer who directs the Halftime show. G works with him and he's quoted, indicated by the arrow on the left side. And he's in the photo indicated by the bling and arrow on the right side. I'm happy that I could preserve the entire article and I love those newspaper flowers.

Labels: Big Brother 8, Flavor Flav, Superbowl XL, William Shatner





5 Comments:
Juls, the layouts are amazing. You are on a roll. I love them all.
scrapbook layouts look very cute!! I like the one with the smeared stamp. I'd never have known.
Great layouts Juls....love them all.
Kari
Great layouts!
I love the layouts...you are a talented Chica!
PS-I am totally loving Jen now for some twisted reason...I love her aloof-ness. But oddly enough, Jessica is becoming my favorite houseguest...
Post a Comment
<< Home