Elected

I was elected today as an Associate Board Member to the National Board of the Directors Guild of America. I am the 2nd Associate Board Member representing the AD/SM/PA members West Coast along with two other members from our West Coast Council. We were hoping to sneak in a 4th position on the Board but we knew that was a long shot. So I'm honored to have been selected as the 3rd person that the West Coast AD/SM/PA delegates wanted to help represent our West Coast members. So now my name will be on the DGA letterhead (isn't that hilarious?) and we'll see if my name makes it into Variety and the Hollywood Reporter when they announce the new Board. Holy Shit. Now what do I do??
Labels: Directors Guild of America





2 Comments:
Hey, you should have a clip of "Hail to the Chief" playing. Congratulations!
Hey Jules -- that rocks! Congrats! Now I can say I knew her when. :) So proud of you.
Love,
Risa
Post a Comment
<< Home