Press Release Photos
I won't talk about the past week with C out of school. I won't talk about my flute concert last night. I won't talk about my migraine from hell that I've had for 24 hours. I won't talk about C's 4 year checkup. I won't even mention the dance recital from a few weeks ago that I'm a bad Mom and haven't blogged about. That's for another post. I'm finally posting what the public has been demanding. Pictures from the opening performance of "Stop That Pickle!"First of all, let me reiterate that I have the cutest PB&J sandwich known to man. G watched the videotape as did several others at work that day and thought it was just too darn cute. So without further ado, here, for your viewing pleasure, are photos of the original cast.
Here's M, the pickle coming out of his pickle jar.

My precious PB&J sandwich starting to chase the above viewed escaped pickle.

The PB&G, the pretzel and the 17 almonds giving chase to the pickle.

All the foods chasing and yelling "Stop That Pickle!" (quite a workout for the performers)

While the foods are still on the chase, the pickle takes a bit of a break to allow them to catch up.

Then the pickle runs into a little boy (okay, the teacher) who decides he's hungry and eats all the foods, but saves the pickle for last.

The final curtain call! What a fabulous job they all did!

Me and my favorite sandwich backstage!

Love that costume. Please note that the clothes that C wore underneath were a purple shirt for the grape jelly, brown bike shorts for the peanut butter (which being a nut free school, you do the math) and white socks for thd bread. Someone got really into her character.
Labels: Peanut Butter and Jelly, Stop that Pickle





3 Comments:
So cute! Obviously she was cast in the right part; I've never seen a better live action PBJ that was so believable in still photographs!
Wow..that is adorable Juls. :) Makes me love PB&J even more. It's so funny with that school being a "peanut-free" zone too. :P
She delivered a stirring performance. Lillian Gish would be so proud!!
Post a Comment
<< Home