Sunday, December 30, 2007

7 Random Things

I got tagged awhile ago from my friend Jean and I just found the document where I had filled it out. Since I've been flakey and didn't answer promptly, I won't subject others with this tag, unless you feel so inclined. Here are the rules if you choose to partake. In the meantime, here are 7 random things going on with me right now.

7 Random Things...
1. I seriously need to lose some weight but have little motivation to do it.
2. We’re going on a ski trip to Park City in a few weeks Yay! A family holiday.
3. I’ve become a fan of “Guiding Light” in the last few months.
4. I finally cleaned out underneath the cabinet in my bathrooms and the hall cabinet. I threw away 1 giant garbage bag of crap and another big pile of containers for recycling. Now, the rest of the house is need of a huge clean and purge.
5. I treated myself to a massage the other day and it was really nice.
6. I’m woefully behind on answering my emails (although I did weed through and delete about 100 emails about 10 days ago)
7. I want to get a pair of LA Kings crocs.

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, January 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great random things! I really need to do some cabinet cleaning and organizing SOON!

 
At 2:20 AM, January 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2008!!! Hope you had an awesome time welcoming the new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home