Hollywood Week

It’s Hollywood Week for season 7 of “American Idol”. I’m here working on the weeding down auditions. We saw 80 contestants yesterday and there are another 80 or so today. Definitely some good singers and that was from the first half of the group yesterday. That’s about all I can tell you without having to pay $5 million and give them C as a bonus. But it’s certainly was a fun day yesterday.
How was everyone’s Thanksgiving? Ours was very quiet but nice. We went to my parents house and G met us there after he landed from working the parade in NY. The food was great, as always. My mom does a mean Thanksgiving feast. And plenty of leftovers. It’s pretty much the only meal that I enjoy leftovers.
As I promised, here are a couple of the LO’s that I’ve done in the past few weeks. I don’t really have an online favorite place to post these days so here will have to do for the 3 or 4 people that occasionally stop by my little corner of the web. None of them are any great shakes but they're done.

Had to prove to myself and the few other Jewish scrappers out there that there are Judaica topics to scrap, even if the photos are 1.5 years old.


C found these extra pictures lying around and wanted to scrap them. And since she's now writing, I had her do the "journaling" on the side. She wrote "C", "Mom", "Dad", "Family". I helped with the spelling and putting the brads in and putting glue dots on the flowers but she did everything else.





5 Comments:
oh, so cute. I love love love how that urban lily one came out with the butterflies. it has such a lovely whimsical feel. And AWESOME judaica layouts. (which I think you should submit.....you are right - not enuf examples out there)
oooohhh. and ms. c has quite a design eye!! love her layout!
Very, very cute!
your daughter has a beautiful smile!
Love the adore one of you and C. I think it is so neat that she is getting into scrapbooking with you. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home