Me-ology update
Okay, the Top 8 thing. My Space. I don't get myspace. I've tried. I've logged into people's blog there and I get a bunch of gobbuldy gook, music and graphics overlapping so that I can't read it. Whatever. I have plenty of Top 8's I'm sure, just not in the myspace context.My BF M reminds me (if you read the comments) that I did, in fact, once swallow something that I wasn't supposed to. Back in high school when I drank way too many cans of Tab soda (ah, the fond memories of pure saccharin), I wiggled off the poptop off the can. Yeah, the tab part came off but so did the little metal linky thing that it attached too. I swallowed that. I remember coughing it up (lovely visual I know) but that would qualify as swallowing something that I shouldn't have.
Off to start the AKC Eukanuba National Championship Dog Show, night 1. I'm still in search of replacing my phone chain thingy. That's tomorrow's search when I go back to the breed ring competitions (and shopping) tomorrow. I bought a really cute blingy chain with a dog bone that attaches to my cell phone. I lost the bone back in March. I've been waiting all year to come back to buy another one. I hope I can find it. Let's see who'll win Best in Show. I'll let you know. It's all so very exciting.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home