Friday, January 11, 2008

Lassies Came Home

at 5:30AM!! Yes folks, my dogs went on a walkabout from about 7PM 'til 5:30P. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep with one ear kind of open. I heard a dog bark, as only Tazzie does, at 5:30A so I jumped out of bed, turned off the alarm, ran downstairs. Opened the front door and nothing. Went to the back door and they trotted right in. They're both filthy (so much that Tazzie's tags are caked in mud and can't be read), Keely's lost her collar but they're home. I gave them a cookie, and we all went upstairs and went back to bed. They haven't bothered to come down yet this morning. Something tells me they won't be moving much today. Needless to say, I'm glad they're home but ugh, they're driving me nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home