Saturday, January 12, 2008

Post Walkabout

Wacky dogs. So I get up about an hour after Thelma and Louise came back home I get C ready for school and we go downstairs. Neither of my four-legged friends follow me. I feed above mentioned dogs and Keely, our resident Hoover, doesn't move. I come upstairs to make sure they're find and situation and leave the house at 8AM to take C to school. Full day with DGA negotiations and by the time I get home after picking up C (thank you E for bailing me out once again) it was 9PM. I hadn't left any lights on in the house so when we opened the door, I heard the "thunk" of dogs as they jump off the beds. I look over to the dog and water dishes and they remained completely untouched. As expected, they slept the entire day away. Hey, I'd love to nap all day. They're barely moving still. I guess when you wander for 10 hours straight, it can be a little tiring. Just wait, Xuxa (my parents' dog) comes tomorrow when they go on their holiday for 3 weeks.

Insane day with DGA negotiations and some other completely wacky news. I really need to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home