Civic Duty

Inspired to blog this by Wendy, I proudly voted on Super Tuesday. It's one of the few elections where I've felt like my vote would actually count. I knew who I was going to vote for but it was nice to know, for once, that no matter who I voted for, it was a worthy candidate. Therefore whoever gets the Democratic nomination, I will wholeheartedly support. This is a very interesting election year and as long as Georgy reign of insanity is over, then the world will be on an upswing.
And since we're in the election season, C's class held their own election on Tuesday. The big decision? What's their favorite dessert? These are issues that can cause great debate, great indecision, and strong opinions but it seems that the TK class took a vote and came up with winner. DONUTS! Yup folks, if you want to know what to feed a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds, think donuts. Here's C's marked ballot.
And yesterday, they had a donut party to celebrate their favorite dessert. I'll have to see if anyone took any pictures. What a fun idea for the class.On another note, Thelma and Louise escaped again yesterday. G had to climb the back fence and Keely, at least, stayed and listened. Tazzie ran away. Not a surprise for a dog that clearly has a mind of her own. About an hour later, having lost her collar while crawling under the fence, showed up on the front doorstep. Both were covered with mud and needed like the hosing that they received. And I hope "Bill and Ted" enjoyed their last big adventure. This is way too maddening to leave them outside unattended. Our yard is secure unless you want to dig your way out, which apparently, if there's a will there's a way. My dogs are nuts.





1 Comments:
I vote for ice cream.
No, wait, cookies (but only if you baked them).
No, wait, ice cream.
No, wait, donuts.
Damn, this voting stuff is hard.
Post a Comment
<< Home