Correction and technology
I have to give a little correction and props to my cousin's boyfriend. It was really his house that we stayed at in Park City. I know he read my blog and was disappointed that I didn't mention him. It definitely wasn't deliberate. We're so grateful that you (BOTH of you) opened up your home to us and I was quite remiss not to give you the proper thanks. So N, thank YOU and I hope next time we can work it out so that we're all there together. I know C would like that.
Well, I've taken the plunge. I now have an iphone. I got it for Hanukkah from my Dad but we finally dealt with switching phone carriers, getting one for G and then just doing it. I mostly like it unlike my sister who hates it. I'm having some issues with transferring some information. I went through and got everything into my address book including my very long list of birthdays, but the birthdays won't transfer into the ical. I thought that was the point of all this built in Mac software. I took it to the geniuses at the genius bar and I stumped the guy I was dealing with. I go back tomorrow to talk to a bigger genius. We'll see if they can figure it out. I shouldn't be that hard. I also don't understand the email thing and how certain emails disappear and then ones that I trash re-appear. Other than that, I like it so far. Not so easy to put in my pocket but I'll deal with that.





2 Comments:
iPhone! I am soooo jealous! Good luck with Bigger Genius (or as Patrick likes to call them, "Genie-ass")!
Mine died. Having no Apple store around sucks because I don't get an immediate fix.
Post a Comment
<< Home