Saturday, February 02, 2008

Super Bowl XLII

Super Bowl is tomorrow.

The 18-0 New England Patriots vs
the 13-6 New York Giants
I couldn't care less who wins. We don't have a football team here in LA so there's no local rooting interest. G is from Chicago so I care about Da Bears who blew it last year. Dad is from the 'Burgh so I pay attention to the "Stillers". Other than that, who cares? I will admit it might be kind of cool for the Patriots to go undefeated. That only rarely happens in college football to then go on and win the National Championship so for it to happen in the pros, that might be neat.

G's in Phoenix working on the Halftime show which has Tom Petty performing this year. I got these two photos today emailed to me of G in the skybox as they were rehearsing the pre-game performances yesterday. And a shot from the field.
I hope he can take some fun photos tomorrow during the game. If Garth Brooks had followed through with being the Halftime show, I would be there too. Maybe next time.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, February 02, 2008, Blogger Sunshine said...

I look forward to seeing G's work tomorrow! I, too, don't care because I don't care about pro football (except I have a soft spot for Da Bears too) so it's all about halftime show and commercials.

Actual game? Naw.

 
At 1:28 PM, February 03, 2008, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Tom Petty! Now if we had that HD TV Patrick's been drooling over, I'd definitely be watching the game; instead, we'll tape it and just watch the halftime show... and of course root for G!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home