Saturday, January 26, 2008

14 Questions

Got this from Wendy and I’m usually good for some questions and answers. I tag anyone else (is there anybody out there?) who wants to play along.

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics:
a. my DD
b. um… vacations? I guess 98% of what I scrap is of you know who.

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to?
a. Australia
b. Tahiti

3. Name 2 things you do every day:
a. Hug and say I love you to my DH and DD
b. Check email and check a few of my regular message boards and blogs

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
a. I scrapbook
b. I work in TV Production

5. 2 places you wish to visit:
a. Greece
b. Alaska

6. 2 things you may not know about me are:
a. Pretty much everyone knows I play the flute. I also played the piano for 9 years and took one summer of violin.
b. When I went off to sleep away camp when I was 12, I was horribly homesick. My younger sister was fine, but I was a wreck for about 10 days. Then proceeded to be fine and went for the next 9 summers.

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life:
a. Juls
b. Hoolie

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks:
a. Ginger Ale
b. Lemonade

9. What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you have had in your life?
a. Camp Counselor. Still wish I could find a way to go to camp each summer.
b. Most of my TV jobs have been great fun. A few hell shows but overall, pretty much any show I’ve worked on.

10. What are your top 2 fun things to do after work?
a. Watch TV
b. Try to sleep more than 5 hours per night

11. What are 2 things I would like to learn?
Well, since I’m working on one of those now by taking golf lessons, let’s see what else is on the list…
a. Learn to play tennis (it was either tennis or golf)
b. Speak a foreign language proficiently

12. What are the last 2 songs you downloaded or last 2 CD's you bought?
Downloading music for my new iphone…
a. “The Way You Love Me” by Faith HIll. That’s “our” song so it’s my ringer for G.
b. “Theme from ‘Sex & The City’”. That’s my main phone ringer.

13. Name 2 movies you could watch or you have watched 100 times in your life and still watch again, no problem:
Only two???
a. Slap Shot
b. Cinema Paradiso

14. What 2 kitchen items do you not need, but you love anyway?
a. My Kuerig single cup/pod coffee maker. I don't drink coffee and occasionally drink tea but this is such a fun machine.
b. Hot Air Popcorn machine

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, January 28, 2008, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Hoolie! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home