Saturday, January 19, 2008
Welcome to Pinky Swear Inc. Here's the latest and greatest events going on our little corner of cyberspace. Enjoy and come back often!
About Me

- Name: Juls
I'm a mom to 3 beautiful girls. I work in TV Production when I have to, I prefer to stay at home. In my spare time, I scrapbook, play the flute, am a crazy LA Kings fan, and I play on the computer when I should really be sleeping.
Blogging the Foxy's
- Toni
- Araxi
- Lisa
- Bucket
- Wendy
- Missy
- Amber
- Ginger
- Melissa
- Megan
- Yezenia
- Colleen
- Alex
- April
- Susy
- Crystle
- Alli
- Marla
- Irene
- Sonia
- Oh Crafty Sonia
- Sheri
- Suzanne-O'Scrappy Day
- Suzanne
- JoJo li>Alissa
- Jean
- Maria
- Tiffany
- Syb
- Heidi Swapp
- Donna Downey
- Tena Springer
- Carol Wingert
- Teresa Collins
- Layle Koncar
- Janna Wilson
- Ali Edwards
- Karen Burniston
- Scrapbook Oasis
- Scrapbook Safari
- Grey's Anatomy Writers
- Petey
- Peggy Archer


2 Comments:
omg she looks sooooo cute!!! And she is doing such a great job!! Sorry the boots are killing, but man that house you are staying in is amazing!!! Really glad you are having some down time, there is no one that deserves it more! But can you get back to LA soon and kick those writers butts so I can have me some greys please? :o)
Wow...you guys are brave! It looks fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home