Monday, November 28, 2005

This and That...

Well, I'm now on day 3 of taking the stim drugs. Still, luckily, no reactions which I'm happy to report. My only thing? Well, I'm black and blue all over my legs and belly. Yes, I bruise easily but this is ridiculous. You can definitely tell where I've been giving myself the shots, it's all documented by some mark somewhere. I go to the doctor in 2 days and we'll determine exactly when the transfer and stuff happens next week. Oh yeah, and then go spend more money to refill the above mentioned drugs.

Total change of topic. So the other night I caught the second half of Oprah's "My Favorite Things" where she showers the audience with gifts of her favorite things. Some of it looked so awesome. I totally want to get the Nike ID shoes that you don't need socks and can design your own colors. BIL Gary has a few pair of those design your own Nike's and they look so cool. I also want one of those Kashwere bathrobes. Carly, for some reason, has it in her mind that I need a new bathrobe and maybe even match one with her. This one looks awfully soft. And of course, there's the usual yummy croissants, brownies, cookies that all look yummy too. I never watch Oprah but I do try to catch that show. It's so much fun.

Family photos. We finally took family photos 2 weeks ago. I'll be giving them to the family for Hanukkah but I need to post them here for the few others that check out my blog on occasion. My family doesn't so I don't think I'm giving away too much. Enjoy!!


2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger WebAdmin said...

It's not bikini weather so I think you picked a good time to puncture yourself on a daily basis. Good luck, good luck, good luck!

Those pictures are so cute!

 
At 5:48 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger WebAdmin said...

Juls,

That's me, posing up there as "webadmin." Sorry, don't know why that happened.

Good luck, good luck, good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home