Two-fers
I saw this on Amber's blog and I guess it's going around. I thought it was cute so I'm giving it a go.2 names you go by
Julie
Juls
2 parts of your heritage
Polish
Russian
2 things that scare you
Scary Movies
Being alone
2 of your everyday essentials
A big hug from Carly
Being on the computer (checking email or the Foxy Cropper MB)
2 things you are wearing right now
Ugg boots
Mammoth sweatshirt
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Toby Keith
"Wicked" Original Cast
2 favorite songs (at the moment)
"Defying Gravity" from "Wicked"
"Popular" from "Wicked"
(it's those or a Princess song that Carly makes me listen to all the time)
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
Loyalty
Fun
2 truths
I spend too much on scrap supplies
I try too hard for everyone's approval and to fit in
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
Smile
Sense of Humor
2 of your favorite hobbies
Scrapbooking
Playing the flute
2 things you want really badly
To be pregnant
Enough money to not worry
2 places you want to go on vacation
Sydney, Australia (of course)
Alaska
2 things you want to do before you die
Travel more
Be a good mom, wife and friend (I hope I'm on my way with that one)
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
I can't leave the house without washing my hair and putting on makeup
I love facials and getting my nails done
2 things you are thinking about now
Finishing up my holiday gifts
Getting through this IVF process with positive results
2 stores you shop at
Target
Shoppe de Ginger (my scrapbook supplying friend)
2 people I would like to see take this quiz
Lisa
Any of the other Foxy's that peruse my blog. Let's see it girls!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home