Friday, December 09, 2005

An even dozen

Dr. P. retrieved 12 eggs today, 3 more than expected. So that's all a good thing. The lab will do their "chemistry experiment" today and call the Dr. tomorrow to tell her how many "took". Then she'll call me. So keep those fingers, toes, whatevers crossed that there are some good eggs to work with. The procedure went well. Nice and quick. I remember seeing 10:50AM on the clock and then the next thing I saw was 11:35AM on the clock in recovery. So it took the 20 minutes or so as expected and all went well. I feel fine but a little tired. But that could also be the cold that I've got. It certainly feels more like that than residual anasthesia. More to come tomorrow and the transfer will be Tuesday if all goes well. Thanks for the love and support everyone!! VERY appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home