Saturday, January 14, 2006

Added a few blogs to the list

I've added a few blog links to my list. One is Carol Wingert. I just love her. She and Tena Springer teach the famous Day To Create workshops that I've gone to in the past but couldn't go last week. What a lovely lady and she's just joined the blog world. Also Karen Burniston who I think I got hooked into from Missy. I took a class of Karen's at CKU last year and while the class was a bit frantic and didn't completely care for her style, I find her blog quite enjoyable. Also Alissa. A former Foxy who I checked out the other day again. She's just kooky and fun. And an oldie and a goodie, I'd recommend my good friend Irene. I've known Irene for 10 years since I started in flute choir and she's one of my closest friends. She's also one of my most eclectic friends with what she reads, her music, her stories. Very entertaining.

Okay, off to blog surf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home