Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm SO excited

At this time tomorrow, I'll be in Irvine with Lisa, Kari and Melissa taking an all day scrapbooking class with Donna Downey! Woo-Hoo! She's Lisa's idol and she's pretty much swayed us over to her side of the adoration. Donna online teaches the class that I signed up for (#2 on my 2006 goals list) and she's so awesome. She's been nice enough to answer a few emails, as if she doesn't have enough to do and her projects are so cool. I did the first week's project of altering my calendar and I like how it turned out. Here it is.



The only bummer is that this wonderful day conflicted with the Foxy's Day to Create with Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger. I've taken the past two workshops and they've been fantastic. Plus, Carol and Tena are truly the nicest women in the world. I'm really going to miss out and miss them. But the way this all went down, it wasn't pretty and there wasn't a choice. The whole scheduling thing got messed up. Anyway, I hope and plan on making it to the next Carol and Tena day. I still can't believe I'm missing them tomorrow but at the same time, Donna is a once in a lifetime chance so we're all over that. Can't wait!!

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, January 08, 2006, Blogger Wendy, Fragrant Blade said...

its beautiful!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home