Sunday, January 08, 2006

DDD pictures

As promised here are some photos of our wonderful day yesterday with Donna Downey. Here's a photo of the LOVE altered letters.



And here's the idea envelope album. I don't have the words on the cover yet and you can see how the cardstock pulls out so you can write ideas on it for future reference.




And finally, here's the manila envelope album. I've only done 3 LO's for it but it's going to be so awesome.





And I forgot to mention that I lost my voice yesterday somewhere around 4PM. It's still completely gone. In fact, probably worse. I was hoping for a little bit this morning that would eventually fade away but nothing. Good for Gregg so he doesn't have to listen to me all day long. Carly's been whispering to me all day thinking I'm whispering to her. I hope it's on the upswing tomorrow. This is annoying. Glad I only got one phone call today. So if it appears that I'm screening my calls or I don't call you back right away tomorrow, don't be offended.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger yezenia said...

I love your projects!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home