Cool stuff to share!!
I have a wonderful family. Oh wait, you all knew that since that’s all I do is talk about them. That being said, here are two more things I want to share.My FABULOUS DH bought me the coolest thing that was delivered yesterday. Back around Hanukkah I was whinging and feeling sorry for myself that we didn’t give each other anything for Hanukkah. Yes, we had just gone through IVF and said that that was our Hanukkah pressies and annual vacation for the next few years. But then we were watching a repeat of Oprah and her fun “My Favorite Things”. Gregg hates Oprah but he agreed that the goodies there are fun. So he went to Oprah.com and downloaded the list of gifts and bought me one of those absolutely yummy Kashwere bathrobes. Like the big O said, it’s the softest thing I’ve ever felt. Warm and oh so comfy. So I opened up the box, put it on and had Carly take a picture of me in it. She loves taking photos.

The next cool thing. Gregg’s working on the Super Bowl Halftime show again this year with Don Mischer. The Los Angeles Times went to Detroit to interview Don and obviously took a million photos of him “in action”. So the article is the front page of the Calendar section and Gregg is mentioned and quoted in the second paragraph. AND he’s in the picture on the back page of the article. Woo-Hoo! Definitely have to get a bunch of copies and scrapbook that. I’m so excited.





2 Comments:
Carly takes an awesome photo! What a good little photographer she is.
No kidding, she's a handy little 2 year old photographer! And that robe looks to die for! I've been itching for a nice new robe, quite literally. Mine is soooo scratchy.
Post a Comment
<< Home