We have a pre-schooler
It's official. Carly has graduated from Transition and is now an official pre-school student. She starts her new class on Tuesday. The Moms will be there the first day and then on Thursday, we drop off at 9AM and then pick up at noon. Not sure what I'll do with those 3 hours to myself but I'll enjoy it. I can't believe how big Carly is. It's very exciting to see all the kids in the new classroom with their new teacher Judie. We have 3 new kids in the class which makes it an even 8, 4 boys and 4 girls. That's nice to be even considering it's been Carly and Marni as the token girls for so long.Carly and her diploma.

Carly had her first ballet lesson today. She did a lot of watching but I know she'll get it. She did the same thing when we started at My Gym. Until she "knows" what she's doing, she tends to watch. Still, she did the activities. Renee and I were in there for about half of the class then we left the girls alone. But Carly had seemed to have a good time and is already looking forward to next week. Here's a photo, even if it's a little blurry.





4 Comments:
She looks so pretty in her ballet picture!
oooohhh Juls your Carly is just too precious. What an adorable photo of her in Ballet.
Oh Carly is so aborable!
Congratulations Carly!! YAY!!!
She's so cute with her diploma!! And at ballet... There is nothing more precious.
btw - where is the class? I'm thinking of moving to somewhere closer. DD's is near my work right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home