Friday, February 03, 2006

I've been tagged (my first one!!)

Wow, my first official tag! Thanks Wendy, I feel so honored (seriously!!)

WHAT SCRAPBOOK LINES/PRODUCTS/ETC. DO YOU DISLIKE?
There’s not one line that I can say I consistently dislike. If I don’t like it, I don’t buy it. Every style of paper works in the proper context so to single one brand out isn’t fair.

There are certain products that I don’t “get” how to use. Of course, they escape my pea brain at the moment because I don’t have them in my stash. If I can’t figure out how to use it pretty much on sight, I’m not creative enough to figure it out later (until I see how someone else uses it, then I’ll “get” it)

WHAT IS THE HARDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HAD TO SCRAP?
I haven’t done too many tough subjects. Perhaps the hardest was a LO of my friend Wendy who passed away in October 2004 from Breast Cancer. That was hard emotionally but I was really motivated to do that LO a month after she passed because I needed to get all those emotions written and scrapped. I’ve had scrappers block a few times and haven’t been able to get a photo or papers to work so they’ve taken too long to complete.

WHAT TECHNIQUE DO OYU USE MORE THAN ANYTHING?
Inking and rubons. Love them rubons.

EVER BEEN PUBLISHED?
Once but I haven’t seen the book yet. It’s supposed to come out in the spring sometime.

WHAT'S THE SMALLEST SCRAP OF PAPER YOU SAVE?
Well, I purged a bunch recently because the little pieces were making me crazy. I keep decent size pieces. I use them for cards and some for QuicKutz. Smaller than 2-3” - out they go. I’ve got enough clutter in my life.

EVER HAD ANY SCRAPBOOKING-RELATED INJURIES?
Paper cuts. A few stabs with the piercing too, that’s about it.

FINISH THIS SENTENCE, "IF I WASN'T A SCRAPBOOKER, I WOULD SPEND MY MONEY ON..."
No brainer… shoes.

GIVE US YOUR BEST STORAGE OR ORGANIZATIONAL IDEA
LOVE my Magistical Memories ribbon wraps. I’ve got 1 1/2 ArtBins full at the moment.

I also bought an embellishment case that has 5 locking plastic boxes with 20 little compartments each which I keep all my eyelets, KI icicles, and tons of little tiny things. It’s by Craft Mates. Love it!

YOU JUST WON A WEEK LONG SCRAPBOOKING CRUISE FOR 5. WHO'S GOING WITH YOU?
Well, let’s assume that my family can stay with me so that I don’t have to be without them for 5 days. Or that Gregg and Carly wouldn’t be interested in watching me scrap for 5 days. I would bring with me Lisa, Kari, and Paula for sure. These are “my” scrapping sisters definitely. Then 2 more fun people. Hmmm, let’s see. Probably Lisa’s friend Kirsten because she’s really fun and then maybe Lisa A. in Iowa. She deserves to get away for awhile since there are no scrappers like us in Iowa.

AFTER YOU'VE ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS, TAG YOUR SCRAPBOOK BUDDIES.
Well, many of my close SB friends don't blog so they'll never see this. And only a few people regularly check this out so I'll say...
Lisa S. (Foxy)
Araxi (Foxy - can’t wait to see how you answer these)
Jean (are you reading this??)

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger jeans said...

Yes, Juls, I'm reading your blog. I must have missed this one! Mine is updated now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home