Friday, February 10, 2006

Oy, I'm a horrible Mom

Last night, Gregg and I were in the office dorking around on our computers, as usual. At about midnight, I thought I heard Carly crying so I ran upstairs. There she was, sitting on our bed, legs hanging over the edge and crying hysterically. Oh, it was so sad, my heart was breaking. I felt so horrible that we hadn't heard her although usually she will go to the stairs and yell for us. I have no idea how long she was sitting there crying but I'm thinking it was a few minutes. It was awful. She calmed right down but the guilt is still getting to me. She's been going through the periodic bad sleep phase and is having nightmares which I understand is very age appropriate. But it's heartbreaking when my almost 3 year old wakes up crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home